Work with one company for your entire project
Opie Contractors for civil works and construction, North Auckland
With a highly experienced and multi-skilled team, modern technology and close connections with utility companies, Opie Contractors is able to provide a full civil works service at very competitive rates.
No job is too large or complicated due to the skill set and the combined collective experience of the key members of the team.
Innovation is important to us, we are always looking for better ways to do the job. Working smart and hard.
To ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of projects we have implemented management systems for keeping every aspect of our projects under control, including costs and timeframes, our compliance to health, safety, quality assurance and environmental standards.
Being a ‘smaller’ company has meant they are able to simplify their management and organisation processes saving time and money. Rick and Gavin, both project managers, engineers, surveyors, are versed in all areas of the civil construction business.
PROVIDING A ‘ONE STOP SHOP’ FOR CIVIL WORKS AND CONSTRUCTION IS THEIR DAILY FOCUS.
Investing on quality management at this level is unusual for a company of our size (approximately 20 staff): it reflects our core commitment to meeting, and preferably exceeding, client expectations.
We are ISO 9001 certified and are audited regularly by Telarc (NZ) Ltd.
As confirmation of our commitment to management at the highest level:
- Our quality management system is ISO 9001:(2000) certified;
- We are accredited at Tertiary Level on the ACC Partnership Programme
Quality Assurance Statement - Organisation and Management
- Opie Contractors Limited managerial and support staff have the authority and resources necessary to carry out their duties.
- Opie Contractors Limited management is committed to creating an environment where its personnel are free from any undue pressure, which might adversely affect the quality of their work.
- Opie Contractors Limited is organised in such a way that confidence in its independence of judgment and integrity is maintained at all times.
- Adequate supervision of staff is maintained by persons familiar with the methods and procedures of each phase of business, and with the assessment of results.